This charming semi-detached villa with 6 bedrooms is located in the popular neighborhood of the "Kieviet". This house, built in 1919, is ready to move into and has a contemporary luxury finish, a beautiful, deep and private front garden, a garage, a driveway with space for several cars and at the rear over the entire width of the house an attractive and new heated veranda.
The location is ideal, close to schools, sports clubs, public transport, roads and the beautiful nature reserve Meijendel.
A real family home, spacious in design and equipped with modern comfort with style and taste.
• Spacious hall with hard stone floor
• Large attractive L-shaped living room with fireplace and sliding door to the terrace
• Modern kitchen diner (June 2020) with various (built-in) appliances from Gaggenau, Quooker,
from dining room double doors to veranda
• Entire ground floor laid with oak herringbone parquet
• Guest toilet with fountain
• Stairs to cellar
• Stylish staircase to the 1st floor
• Very spacious master bedroom over the entire length of the house with lots of closet space, dressing area and access to full bathroom.
• 2nd bedroom / office with door to balcony
• Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, double washbasin, washbasin and toilet
• Staircase to the 2nd floor
• Landing with staircase to the attic
• 3rd bedroom at the rear with closet and patio door to balcony
• Spacious 4th bedroom is located at the front with closet and patio door to balcony
• The 5th smaller (bed) room ideal as a play / children's / study room
• 2nd bathroom with walk-in shower, double washbasin, toilet, washing machine / dryer connection
• landing with central heating boiler
• 6th (bed) room
- NVM measurement instruction usable area> 300m2
- detached garage
- Air conditioning
- 6 bedrooms
- Heated new veranda 2020
- Sun awnings Aug 2020
- Roof renewed 2014
- Exterior painting 2020
- Protected townscape
- NVM purchase agreement
Translated by Google