A superb just renovated end of link family house, one of three in a row, situated in the upmarket residential area of Marlot, with garage. This spacious, 5-bedroom, listed property has an unusual layout, designed by the well-known 1920’s architect Co Brandes. Marlot is a child-friendly neighbourhood and close to (international) schools, shops, exit roads, public transport as well as the city centres of The Hague and Wassenaar and the beach.
Entrance hall with cloakroom area, central hallway with a guest WC seperated by a small hall from the main hallway. Dining kitchen (approx. 45m²) with fireplace. Sitting room cum dining room seperated by the original sliding doors, fireplace and access to two terraces (one of which is covered over). Another hall leads from the main hallway to the family room/study.
A stairway with half-landing leads up to the first floor with on the right two bedrooms, a bathroom and seperate WC. The left wing has three spacious bedrooms, one of which has parquet flooring and a covered balcony. The master bedroom has large built-in cupboards and an ensuite bathroom.
* The house is recently renovated (bathrooms, floors, paintwork etc.)
* Five bedrooms and two bathrooms
* Unusually large dining kitchen (approx. 45m²)
* Three gas fire places
* Alarm system present
* Electrical installation with 10 circuits
* Double glazing throughout
* Partial sprinkler system
* Airconditioning in the master bedroom
* Natural stone and oak parquet flooring on the ground floor (Herringbone and Versaille pattern)
* Three basement areas (approx. 27m²)
* Driveway with space for several cars, garage of approx. 20m²