A distinctive modern property, built in 1999, with detached heated garage and carport, situated in ‘Park Beukendael’ on a large plot of 1863m². The living area of approx. 385m² offers many possibilities such as a hobby-/film-/tv-space of approx. 82m².
Entrance, hall with guest WC, spacious living room with gas fireplace, dining room/study and a modern light kitchen/dining room with island. Side entrance with boot room, WC and access to the kitchen and built-in garage.
Basement: comprising two rooms with daylight, one is currently being used as a bedroom, the other as a hobby room.
1st floor: landing with separate WC, master bedroom with en suite bathroom (bath, shower, WC, double washbasin), two bedrooms sharing a bathroom (bath, shower, washbasin). Spacious storage room, which could be annexed to the master bedroom as a walk-in closet.
Top floor: guest bedroom and storage/laundry room with central heating boiler and washbasin.
- Spacious layout
- Built in 1999; concrete floors
- Underfloor heating
- Kitchen island with both gas and induction cooking
- Side entrance with boot room; handy for shopping etc.
- Very light and spacious kitchen/diner with double doors to the garden
- Alarm system and security shutters (ground floor)
- Electrically operated entrance gate and surrounding fence
- Detached garage, carport/storage and plenty of off-road parking space
- Well-maintained and beautifully landscaped garden with automatic sprinkler system
- No through traffic
- Close to the ‘Horsten’ park
- Active neighbourhood association
- A standard 'Ouderdoms- en asbestclausule' clause will be included in the NVM purchase deed