Characteristic stately mansion "De Blauwspar" build in 1929 on a prime location. An ideal family home with reception room, living-, dining room, 8 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This villa, on a plot of almost 2.400 m2 is perfect for hosting corporate receptions. Centrally located nearby schools, sport clubs, the beach, National Park Meijendel and access roads.
Ground floor: central hallway with cloakroom and guest toilet, imposing dining room with door to covered porch, spacious living room with fireplace (wood), sunroom. Beautiful diner-kitchen with fireplace (gas), pantry/mudroom with its own entrance and separate toilet, laundry room. Office next to the front door.
Second floor: monumental staircase, master suite with balcony, dressing room, bathroom, another 4 bedrooms, bathroom.
Top floor: Game room, 3 bedrooms, bathroom.
Several cellar spaces and garage.
• Excellent condition
• Original Art Nouveau details (external)
• Style "Nieuwe Haagse school", architect Albert van Essen
• Build in width of the plot higher then the road which gives it a distinguished appearance
• Double glazing (safety)
• Category 4 security system
• Roof renewed in 2002
• Lawn sprinkler with own water source
• Asbest- en ouderdomsclausule in NVM purchase agreement