This characteristic villa was designed by the architect M.E. van de Wall (1883-1976). The house was designed and built in English country house style and has recently been thoroughly renovated. The high monument values and the eye-catching details ??have been left intact. The location in relation to the dunes and the beach, primary and secondary schools and sports clubs is perfect, as is the approach route to Wassenaar village and the roads.
The detached house is opposite villa park De Kieviet and is surrounded by a spacious yard. The originally built-in garage is included in the open kitchen, creating a cozy living-dining room. The ground floor contains another 3 living areas.
The bedrooms and bathrooms on the floors are large in size.
The living areas on the ground floor open up to the central hall and staircase. The comfortable kitchen with a large island offers access via double doors to a partially covered terrace with a fireplace. On the first floor you will find the master bedroom with adjoining bathroom and dressing rooms, three bedrooms, a second complete bathroom and the laundry room. All rooms are accessible from the spacious landing. On the second floor again a spacious landing with access to three bedrooms, a third bathroom, a few storage rooms and a (second) technical room with c.v. boiler and ventilation system.
- Impressive monumental villa (architect M.E. van de Wall)
- 520 m2 usable floor area (NEN 2580 norm measuring instruction)
- 4 living areas, 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Basement areas to be divided among heating, storage and wine cellar
- Renovation in 2015
- Excellent location
- approximately 2,000 square meter plot
- Detached garage
- Energy rating C
- Municipal monument
- Village conservation area
- NVM sales contract with standard age and asbestos clause (‘ouderdoms- en asbestclausule’)